Buick lesabre limited 2002 jerks randomly when accelerating from stop. Never happens at high speed. Jerk is about 1/4 second long.
Transmission control solenoid causes short engine jerk at random times on 2002 Buick LeSabre
do you have any trans codes? you might want to get a free opinion from aamco or it might be a eng problem that feels like trans issues
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2002 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Claire City, SD
- 150,000 Mile Service ($144 - 214) in Windfall, IN
- 52,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in New London, IA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($507 - 1,167) in Stafford, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($170 - 830) in Highland Park, MI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,662 - 1,690) in Saint Agatha, ME