My gear selector indicator has shifted over until now Park is at the Neutral spot, Reverse is at the Drive position, and Drive is at the old Low position at the very far right. What do I need to do to fix it? Thanks!
transmission control selector indicator on 1994 Ford Taurus
1 answerApril 17, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order