My gear selector indicator has shifted over until now Park is at the Neutral spot, Reverse is at the Drive position, and Drive is at the old Low position at the very far right. What do I need to do to fix it? Thanks!
transmission control selector indicator on 1994 Ford Taurus
1 answerApril 17, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- while driving rpm drops down motor cuts off
- I've changed the 02 sensor and the check engine lights is still on.... Now what?
- Why does my fuse number 28 keep blowing in my 2000 Ford Taurus
- Hit a deer with car and now will not turn over. If we use a bypass it will turn
- I don't know why my brake light only works when I press completely down.
1994 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Tidewater, OR
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($146 - 353) in Buckingham, IA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 46) in Sebree, KY
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($294 - 369) in Cuervo, NM
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($158 - 249) in University Place, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($558 - 620) in Cedar Ridge, CA