i have reccently installed a new transmission and the van will run but will not shift how do i reset it
transmission control module on 2002 Kia Sedona
Verified for the Kia Sedona63 reports
1 answerMarch 25, 2015
3 answersMay 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
- ESP lighting on
- put in drive gas petal take off, it makes a pooping pow noices.new timing belt ?
- My 2003 kia sedona start an drive in only first gear head lights on only !
2002 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($82 - 161) in Texarkana, TX
- Battery Replacement ($133 - 181) in Mooresville, AL
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Bradford, IA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($128 - 178) in Rainsville, NM
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($352 - 442) in Ferguson, KY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($332 - 403) in Wrentham, MA