Chrysler Q&A

Ask Your Question

2002 Chrysler Town & Country Question: Transmission Control Module



lolis, Round Rock, TX, September 25, 2010, 21:31

If anyone can please help, I need to know where the transmission control module is located in my 2002 twn and ctry chrysler van. I need to disconnect it so i could take it in and get a new part for a better price...plz help..i also need to know what it looks like.

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    September 30, 2010, 19:13

    Models equipped with the 3.3/3.8L Engine option utilize a Powertrain Control Module (PCM) which incorporates TCM functionality in a single module. .Factory Replacement PCM's are usually "Generic" which means that the dealership must program the replacement PCM with the software pertaining to your specific vehicle.

    Flag This