If anyone can please help, I need to know where the transmission control module is located in my 2002 twn and ctry chrysler van. I need to disconnect it so i could take it in and get a new part for a better price...plz help..i also need to know what it looks like.
Transmission Control Module on 2002 Chrysler Town & Country
Asked by for the 2002 Chrysler Town & Country
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Johnny Mopar ,
September 30, 2010
Models equipped with the 3.3/3.8L Engine option utilize a Powertrain Control Module (PCM) which incorporates TCM functionality in a single module. .Factory Replacement PCM's are usually "Generic" which means that the dealership must program the replacement PCM with the software pertaining to your specific vehicle.
Verified for the Chrysler Town & Country61 reports
Verified for the Chrysler Town & Country11 reports
1 answerJanuary 16, 2012
Verified for the Chrysler Town & Country7 reports
2 answersMarch 21, 2011
- 2002 Chrysler Town & Country Repair and Maintenance
- 2002 Chrysler Town & Country Maintenance Schedule
- 2002 Chrysler Town & Country Problems(33)
- 2002 Chrysler Town & Country Repair Estimates
- 2002 Chrysler Town & Country Q&A(192)
- 2002 Chrysler Town & Country Recalls(5)
- 2002 Chrysler Town & Country Shops
- 2002 Chrysler Town & Country Reviews(19)
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Town & Country Questions
- '99 Town and Country: Battery checks out fine, engine cranks fine. Won't start.
- My heater blows out hot air when going but cold when stopped or at idle
- Is it safe to take out a stabilizer bar link and drive the van ?
- It will not crane it just kik what do you think is wrong the starter when out an
- I tried to jump somebody off and my car died it will crank it will go in reverse
2002 Chrysler Town & Country Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($363 - $519) in Standish, MI
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($298 - $391) in East Berkshire, VT
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($141 - $211) in Emporia, VA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($30 - $43) in Eldorado, TX
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($217 - $595) in Hamlin, TX
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($436 - $649) in Solebury, PA