how do i check my car transmission fluid level?
transmission check on 1997 Honda CR-V
The transmission dipstick is in the back left side of the engine compartment (looking in from the headlight area of the car) the transmission level is checked with the engine OFF!
Verified for the Honda CR-V2 reports
Verified for the Honda CR-V4 reports
Verified for the Honda CR-V25 reports
3 answersJune 27, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
1997 Honda CR-V Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($155 - 276) in Tendoy, ID
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($208 - 303) in Upland, NE
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($280 - 503) in Pipersville, PA
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($78 - 121) in Berlin, WI
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Oakland Park, FL
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($106 - 134) in Galva, IA