how do i check my car transmission fluid level?
transmission check on 1997 Honda CR-V
The transmission dipstick is in the back left side of the engine compartment (looking in from the headlight area of the car) the transmission level is checked with the engine OFF!
1 answer 1 comment
3 answersJune 27, 2009
1 answerMarch 15, 2009
Verified for the Honda CR-V4 reports
1 answerJune 20, 2009
1 answerSeptember 05, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- 2000 Honda CR-V SE. Audio: radio, CD, Cassette. After Car Battery reconnected,
- Honda CR-V 2000 could a worn Rear Susp'n Toe link cause an occasional rattle
- pcm is not telling ac to operate, will flashing pcm fix this problem?
- Turns over no start new wirres plugs cap rotor fuses ok no start with ether
- Squeaky belt stops squeaking when I turn on the AC?