how do i check my car transmission fluid level?
transmission check on 1997 Honda CR-V
The transmission dipstick is in the back left side of the engine compartment (looking in from the headlight area of the car) the transmission level is checked with the engine OFF!
Verified for the Honda CR-V3 reports
Verified for the Honda CR-V32 reports
Verified for the Honda CR-V4 reports
3 answersJune 27, 2009
This week's top 10
1997 Honda CR-V Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($89 - 110) in Tendoy, ID
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Upland, NE
- Timing Belt Replacement ($345 - 489) in Pipersville, PA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($439 - 615) in Berlin, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($525 - 1,035) in Oakland Park, FL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($579 - 649) in Galva, IA