Merc Sable was slow to accelerate and change gears at take off. I told my sister to park it and turn it off and then noticed transmission fluid leaking under vehicle. Tomorrow im going to get a rear/bottom gasket for the trans since after cleaning it off, refilling it and observing that is where it appears to be pooling and coming from. My question is what may have caused this to happen?
Transmission. At take fails to change gears and accel. From this caused leak! on 2003 Mercury Sable
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Sable Questions
- Stalls at idle / idles low (400RPM)
- I have a Chevy 350 engine extra, and was wondering if I could replace.
- car has 82000 miles charged air & now blows hot it was cold ?
- Why when keys out it dings and steering wheel don't lock
- my heater wont shut off. my tach , speed odometer and my gas gauge is not workin