Merc Sable was slow to accelerate and change gears at take off. I told my sister to park it and turn it off and then noticed transmission fluid leaking under vehicle. Tomorrow im going to get a rear/bottom gasket for the trans since after cleaning it off, refilling it and observing that is where it appears to be pooling and coming from. My question is what may have caused this to happen?
Transmission. At take fails to change gears and accel. From this caused leak! on 2003 Mercury Sable
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Sable Questions
- Why won't my car start? I put a charged battery in it.. it's not the alternator
- how can i fix the main brake box for all the brakes
- Broke abs sensor front left, can't see how its mounted so I can remove and repla
- the engine races then shuts off. what would cause this?
- how to replace front window washer pump
2003 Mercury Sable Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Shakopee, MN
- 20,000 Mile Service ($126 - 204) in Salado, AR
- 150,000 Mile Service ($367 - 507) in Arlington, NE
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Brownsville, TX
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($161 - 208) in Noonan, ND
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($392 - 416) in Evanston, WY