Every time I drive my Audi, this happens! It runs fine until I come to a stop sign or red light. After going back down into first gear, it doesn't want to shift back into second, third, etc. What is wrong? Computer or a transmission problem?
Transmission on 1995 Audi A6
Verified for the Audi A630 reports
1 answerMarch 25, 2011
0 answersNovember 11, 2014
0 answersNovember 05, 2013
0 answersOctober 04, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A6 Questions
- My car is stuck in park and I lost the manual do you know where I can get one?
- Sat nav problem audi A6 2011
- What is the possible problems if anti-freeze goes down but there isn't a leak in an A6 and estimates for repairing each.
- 2.8 timing marks on chain,,,not belt
- How much money will I be spending to replace cam chain tensioner on my 1999 Audi A6 2.8
1995 Audi A6 Estimates
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($317 - 417) in San Anselmo, CA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Regent, ND
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($300 - 407) in Orefield, PA
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Hasty, CO
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($375 - 414) in Stout, OH
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,486 - 1,869) in Cloverdale, VA