transmission out @45000 mi snow condition when last driven, what could be cause
transmission on 2008 Scion xD
0 answersSeptember 06, 2014
2 answersJanuary 07, 2015
Verified for the Scion xD1 report
0 answersApril 17, 2012
1 answerFebruary 15, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Scion xD Questions
- how to remove spark plug well if possible
- None of the trouble lights came on until right before the car died. Now they say I need a new engine and the warning lights should have come indicating that something was wrong. Has this happened to anyone else? Not sure if I go legal with it?
- Rear bumper and left light casing replacement
- How much should it cost to replace a failed charcoal canister?
- All my brake warning lights are on. My oil filter won't come off either.