transmission out @45000 mi snow condition when last driven, what could be cause
transmission on 2008 Scion xD
Verified for the Scion xD1 report
0 answersSeptember 06, 2014
2 answersJanuary 07, 2015
0 answersApril 17, 2012
0 answersAugust 06, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Scion xD Questions
- Trac Light & Check Engine Light goes on and off.
- Why does TC Lockup not occur in overdrive?
- how to remove spark plug well if possible
- None of the trouble lights came on until right before the car died. Now they say I need a new engine and the warning lights should have come indicating that something was wrong. Has this happened to anyone else? Not sure if I go legal with it?
- Rear bumper and left light casing replacement
2008 Scion xD Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($711 - 909) in Ward, AL
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Weinert, TX
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($135 - 180) in Evanston, IL
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($244 - 303) in Davis City, IA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,354 - 1,666) in Carter Lake, IA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($828 - 926) in Pine Island, MN