The hold light in dash was blinking. When starts blinking the transmission slips. We rebuild the transmission. When we ran the car again, the light stills blinking and still sliping. What other part should we check? Computer?
Transmission on 1993 Mazda Protege
1 answerDecember 09, 2010
Verified for the Mazda Protege27 reports
1 answerFebruary 17, 2011
1 answerFebruary 24, 2011
1 answerApril 18, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- What could be cause of my Mazda not picking up speed?
- Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the VSS for 1999 to 2003 Mazda Protégé?
- Why can't my car make it up the mountain? It loses power & slows down.
- I have a Mazda protege 2001 with the 1.6 and it doesn't want to accelerate what
- I need a timing belt cover I wanted to know how much will that cost ?