The hold light in dash was blinking. When starts blinking the transmission slips. We rebuild the transmission. When we ran the car again, the light stills blinking and still sliping. What other part should we check? Computer?
Transmission on 1993 Mazda Protege
Verified for the Mazda Protege3 reports
1 answerDecember 09, 2010
Verified for the Mazda Protege30 reports
1 answerApril 18, 2011
1 answerFebruary 24, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- When I press the clutch pedal the engine decelerate and shut down
- Is there a fuel pump inertia cut off switch on this vehicle, if so location?
- Engine not able to accelerate past 40 mph
- My car doesn't have reverse but will go on D, 2 & 1. What's the problem? HELP!!!
- changed clutch how much trans. fluid do I put in it?