The hold light in dash was blinking. When starts blinking the transmission slips. We rebuild the transmission. When we ran the car again, the light stills blinking and still sliping. What other part should we check? Computer?
Transmission on 1993 Mazda Protege
1 answerDecember 09, 2010
Verified for the Mazda Protege26 reports
1 answerFebruary 17, 2011
1 answerFebruary 24, 2011
1 answerApril 18, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- My car has been squealing for a couple months. Then it made a growling sound on
- How do you fix the air conditioner that has an electrical problem
- My car ran perfect. I replaced the timing belt tensioner, reassembled the motor, but now it runs on 2or3 cylinders. Timing, compression, spark, fuel all correct. Everything is correct.
- Gas coming out of exhaust
- My trunk keep sounding like it slamming close while driving, what is that?