The hold light in dash was blinking. When starts blinking the transmission slips. We rebuild the transmission. When we ran the car again, the light stills blinking and still sliping. What other part should we check? Computer?
Transmission on 1993 Mazda Protege
Verified for the Mazda Protege36 reports
Verified for the Mazda Protege3 reports
1 answerDecember 09, 2010
1 answerFebruary 24, 2011
1 answerFebruary 17, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- We hat els would make it not drive when it feels like the clutch but not?
- Can a automatic transmission starter work in a manual transmission 2001 protege
- The Ecm is bad in my protoge. I've bought a different one but it didn't work.
- Where is the fuse box location? I changed the bu lb in back over license plate
- My key broke in half it was in my pant pocket where can i get another one
1993 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($325 - 737) in Cowgill, MO
- Brake Drum Replacement ($276 - 374) in Prairieburg, IA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($37 - 60) in Gallman, MS
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Henderson, IA
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($83 - 128) in Hays, MT
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($57 - 73) in Eden, VT