I Have a Hummer 06 2006, and its has some issues in shift when its hot, it takes too long to, and even with 6000 RPM it doesnt change to the next gear. In the morning it behaves good but when hot it begins. what should I Do or Change? Peterson
Transmission on 2006 Hummer H3
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Visitor,
February 28, 2011
The computer controls the transmission. It needs to be diagnosised by a pro.
2 answersOctober 18, 2014
3 answersApril 05, 2011
1 answerOctober 21, 2011
Verified for the Hummer H35 reports
1 answerMarch 22, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Hummer H3 Questions
- My Bluetooth just stopped working. I CKD OnStar, and it too isn't working. Ideas
- My h3 is grinding on acceleration. Also shudders/vibrates when idle and at high speeds. It will intermittently make a humming noise when idle. The grinding noise sounds like metal on metal. Can you give some direction regarding what's causing this?
- I dropped thank, fuel is leaking I think by the supply tube to engine, is there a seal or replacement kit? Having trouble finding it
- Has leaking from top of tank, suspect tube from pump, but all diagrams I see show the "T" fitting I think is cracked is part of gas tank, confused because diagram shows tube attached to removable fuel pump system.
- i seen a price on here for brake pads parts and labor, but how much should it be for brake pads and rotors replaced on the front end of a hummer h3 2008?