is there an ajustment for the transmission. forward drives ok but when i put it in reverse its half in.i here a gear sound
transmission on 1995 Mercedes-Benz C280
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by dandd,
July 02, 2009
It sounds like your C280 has some worn or broken hard parts in the Transmission. This needs to be checked by a Transmission shop.
2 answersNovember 22, 2009
3 answersAugust 29, 2010
2 answersApril 20, 2011
1 answerSeptember 22, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- replacing power seat switch, do i have to remove door panel?
- Why does my car idle rough in park& drive, sometimes stalls while stoped .
- Just bought a 95c280. My speedomiter and gas gauge are not moving. Any idea to what the problems could be?
- problem with door locks they stop working and trunk lock can open even with keyy
- It over heats when i drive more than ten miles