is there an ajustment for the transmission. forward drives ok but when i put it in reverse its half in.i here a gear sound
transmission on 1995 Mercedes-Benz C280
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by dandd ,
July 02, 2009
It sounds like your C280 has some worn or broken hard parts in the Transmission. This needs to be checked by a Transmission shop.
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C2808 reports
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C2804 reports
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C28015 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
- When the brake is push at stopping or in park It excellerates to go
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
- PO715- will changing the contactor plate resolve this issue. what can" I "do
1995 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - 140) in Mims, FL
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Stamford, NY
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($388 - 469) in Sherrodsville, OH
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($278 - 389) in Truro, IA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($273 - 341) in Ostrander, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($288 - 335) in Vesta, VA