is there an ajustment for the transmission. forward drives ok but when i put it in reverse its half in.i here a gear sound
transmission on 1995 Mercedes-Benz C280
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
July 02, 2009
It sounds like your C280 has some worn or broken hard parts in the Transmission. This needs to be checked by a Transmission shop.
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C2809 reports
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C2805 reports
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C2804 reports
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C2806 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 Questions
- I replaced conductor plate and car still won't shift out of 1 gear.Error P0715
- the car does not raise but steam properly we have change the actuator, change
- Car revs up in park or at a stop.
- When the brake is push at stopping or in park It excellerates to go
- I was driving and put on the brakes and the pedal went all the way to the floor.
1995 Mercedes-Benz C280 Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($449 - 758) in Mims, FL
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($252 - 541) in Stamford, NY
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($278 - 389) in Sherrodsville, OH
- Transmission Fluid Change ($193 - 336) in Truro, IA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($72 - 251) in Ostrander, OH
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Vesta, VA