drove it to work today about 30 miles,left stop sign and up in overdrive,then the tranny slipped. made a stop and was able to drive the car up to 10 mph.then it would slip again no reverse had to milk it home another 30miles in 1st. gear, fluid is full but smells burnt.need help.
transmission on 1994 Buick Regal
2 answersMay 16, 2010
1 answerApril 04, 2011
Verified for the Buick Regal15 reports
1 answerOctober 15, 2010
Verified for the Buick Regal14 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- MY TEMP GAUGE IS ALWAYS READING HIGH & ODOMETER IS STUCK @ INACCURATE NUMBER
- why the steering wheel adjustment lever will not engage back in place?
- How muck does it cost to fix an oil pan leaking gasket?
- The coolant low warning light staying on while level in overflow tank is normal. What might be the problem?
- My 92 Buick misses somtimes than seems to go away. but now its getting worse .Id like to know if the most likely reason is one of the 3 ignition coils, Plugs,wires, Vacum