drove it to work today about 30 miles,left stop sign and up in overdrive,then the tranny slipped. made a stop and was able to drive the car up to 10 mph.then it would slip again no reverse had to milk it home another 30miles in 1st. gear, fluid is full but smells burnt.need help.
transmission on 1994 Buick Regal
Verified for the Buick Regal26 reports
Verified for the Buick Regal14 reports
Verified for the Buick Regal15 reports
Verified for the Buick Regal75 reports
Verified for the Buick Regal12 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
- Where is the fuel pump located
1994 Buick Regal Estimates
- Maintenance II ($87 - 203) in Cordova, SC
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($450 - 564) in Lysite, WY
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($137 - 195) in Entiat, WA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($185 - 281) in Van Buren, OH
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($316 - 400) in Kilmichael, MS
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($67 - 110) in Huntsville, UT