just today i tried shifting my automatic transmision into reverse and it woudlnt grab neither would parking,but all of a sudden parking grabbed and reverse wont now,what should i try to do?or what could it be?
transmission on 1990 Ford Mustang GT
Verified for the Ford Mustang GT6 reports
2 answersJuly 03, 2013
1 answerOctober 09, 2011
2 answersApril 18, 2010
1 answerApril 11, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- Why is my car leaving a puddle of water under the car?
- P0171 and P0174 idles fine no vacuum leaks. Replaced MAF sensor.
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- How much would it cost to have a mechanic replace the lifters on a 2008 Bullitt
1990 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($201 - 264) in Mapleton, KS
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($288 - 450) in Clay Springs, AZ
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Silver Gate, MT
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($44 - 60) in Radford, VA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($470 - 1,085) in Marquette, WI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($230 - 445) in Socorro, NM