just today i tried shifting my automatic transmision into reverse and it woudlnt grab neither would parking,but all of a sudden parking grabbed and reverse wont now,what should i try to do?or what could it be?
transmission on 1990 Ford Mustang GT
Verified for the Ford Mustang GT6 reports
2 answersJuly 03, 2013
1 answerOctober 09, 2011
2 answersApril 18, 2010
1 answerApril 11, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- What oil is best for 1998 mustang gt 4.6l sohc. Motorcraft 5w20 or 5w30
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- I have a 1967 mustang coupe i have a 1994 mustang
- Check Air bag light is on right next to the check engine light..
1990 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Mapleton, KS
- Thermostat Replacement ($111 - $165) in Clay Springs, AZ
- Radiator Replacement ($533 - $747) in Silver Gate, MT
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($138 - $179) in Radford, VA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($282 - $353) in Marquette, WI
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($272 - $308) in Socorro, NM