just today i tried shifting my automatic transmision into reverse and it woudlnt grab neither would parking,but all of a sudden parking grabbed and reverse wont now,what should i try to do?or what could it be?
transmission on 1990 Ford Mustang GT
Verified for the Ford Mustang GT6 reports
2 answersJuly 03, 2013
1 answerOctober 09, 2011
2 answersApril 18, 2010
1 answerApril 11, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- How much would it cost to have a mechanic replace the lifters on a 2008 Bullitt
- My 07 mustang gt stalls when i mash the gas and cuts off it cranks right up
- I have a 1967 mustang coupe i have a 1994 mustang
- Check Air bag light is on right next to the check engine light..
1990 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($120 - 227) in Mapleton, KS
- Radiator Replacement ($533 - 747) in Clay Springs, AZ
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($89 - 138) in Silver Gate, MT
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Radford, VA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($329 - 418) in Marquette, WI
- Trans Fluid & Filter Replacement ($195 - 332) in Socorro, NM