won't move when shifted into drive but will when put in 1st
transmission on 2000 Toyota 4Runner
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Tyreguy ,
February 22, 2011
Looks like its time to visit a transmission shop. Use the 'Directory' feature on this site to find a Toyota specialist in your area.
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner13 reports
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner115 reports
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner9 reports
1 answerApril 13, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Eng Trac off vsc light is on I can take cable off batt it go off sho no code?
- Side to side wobble under 8 mph. Steering wheel not jerking.
- I have cylender that is. Not firing and when taking ng off heads #1 was like ne
- Will not start when cold temperature, what will cause that
- Shift to "D" -> Very weak pullup -> Chekengine light on.
2000 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($894 - 1,909) in Mount Angel, OR
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 63) in Wagontown, PA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($190 - 499) in Iron River, MI
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($361 - 486) in Devens, MA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($264 - 283) in Fluvanna, TX
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($228 - 269) in Waverly, OH