I was going 70 mph and my trucks rpm shot up and the transmission felt as if it was going into a lower gear. Check engine light appeared, fluids are all good, what could be the problem, besides needing a new tranny???
transmission on 1997 Chevrolet Tahoe
1 answerSeptember 20, 2010
1 answerMay 10, 2011
1 answerMay 16, 2016
Verified for the Chevrolet Tahoe12 reports
1 answerJanuary 18, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
- My 98 tahoe won start but fuel pump kicks in.
- Just bought a 2000 Tahoe very well maintained, 3rd owner 200,000 hwy miles.
- Stalls sometimes starting and fuel/gas smell and a little leaks from top of the
- Is there a common problem with the air compressor? On 2nd one need another.
- My key wont come out some times when i put my truck in park what could problem b