I was going 70 mph and my trucks rpm shot up and the transmission felt as if it was going into a lower gear. Check engine light appeared, fluids are all good, what could be the problem, besides needing a new tranny???
transmission on 1997 Chevrolet Tahoe
1 answerSeptember 20, 2010
1 answerMay 10, 2011
1 answerMay 16, 2016
Verified for the Chevrolet Tahoe12 reports
1 answerJanuary 18, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
- My key wont come out some times when i put my truck in park what could problem b
- The tailgate will not open. The fob will not unlock it nor will button/handle.
- the bulb are good but lite not working running lites
- Passenger window is out of track how can I get it back on track
- my automatic door mirrors have stopped working hoe can I repair