I was going 70 mph and my trucks rpm shot up and the transmission felt as if it was going into a lower gear. Check engine light appeared, fluids are all good, what could be the problem, besides needing a new tranny???
transmission on 1997 Chevrolet Tahoe
1 answerSeptember 20, 2010
1 answerMay 10, 2011
1 answerMay 16, 2016
Verified for the Chevrolet Tahoe12 reports
1 answerJanuary 18, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
- What r the symptoms of a bad catalytic converter or it going out?
- What does it mean when I get a code for a sensor but it says low circuit?
- My car shuts off while driving.
- Buying Tahoe. 253m A/C not work. He try to rechg but not take it. problem reason
- can evac and recharge of an a/c system help w/possible leaking evap core