My 2000 Mercedes S430 transmission want move when I drive it a short distance. When I first get in it ; it drives fine. what may be the problem.
Transmission on 2000 Mercedes-Benz S430
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz S43017 reports
2 answersAugust 31, 2009
1 answerFebruary 20, 2011
0 answersJanuary 02, 2012
2 answersSeptember 16, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S430 Questions
- why does the a/c work fine and suddenly blow hot air and the cooling fan stay on
- What causes the abs and esp light to come on allowing the car to only go 30mph?
- The car is riding sluggish and bubbling when I press gas.
- How much does it cost typically to repair or replace brake pads in the front and in the back only
- Is there a possibility to refurbish a command module that does not retain addresses on navigation system?