When I go to stop the transmission downshifts & the car will jump forward.Had the computer reprogramed,but after a couple of days it starts to do it again.
Transmission on 1994 Chrysler LeBaron
Verified for the Chrysler LeBaron12 reports
Verified for the Chrysler LeBaron7 reports
Verified for the Chrysler LeBaron20 reports
Verified for the Chrysler LeBaron14 reports
1 answerFebruary 24, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LeBaron Questions
- Why is the engine making a knocking sound as soon as I start accelerating?
- Why is my 91' Chrysler Lebaron dinging and sometimes trying to lock the doors.
- what type of antifreeze should my 1992 labaron have
- I had an engine put in my 1989 lebaron. It still surges and I'm out of options
- What could cause a sudden loud grinding and weight shift on front axle?
1994 Chrysler LeBaron Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($196 - 256) in Kimball, NE
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in White Salmon, WA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($179 - 342) in Whitney, NE
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Ronceverte, WV
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($77 - 112) in Dundee, IA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($151 - 161) in Twig, MN