When I go to stop the transmission downshifts & the car will jump forward.Had the computer reprogramed,but after a couple of days it starts to do it again.
Transmission on 1994 Chrysler LeBaron
1 more answer
Verified for the Chrysler LeBaron15 reports
Verified for the Chrysler LeBaron7 reports
Verified for the Chrysler LeBaron22 reports
Verified for the Chrysler LeBaron14 reports
1 answerFebruary 24, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LeBaron Questions
- Why is the engine making a knocking sound as soon as I start accelerating?
- Why is my 91' Chrysler Lebaron dinging and sometimes trying to lock the doors.
- what type of antifreeze should my 1992 labaron have
- I had an engine put in my 1989 lebaron. It still surges and I'm out of options
- What could cause a sudden loud grinding and weight shift on front axle?
1994 Chrysler LeBaron Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($319 - 622) in Kimball, NE
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in White Salmon, WA
- Battery Replacement ($142 - 192) in Whitney, NE
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($417 - 594) in Ronceverte, WV
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($150 - 161) in Dundee, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($917 - 959) in Twig, MN