43565 miles while driving home from work on a 95 degree day rpm"s ran high and car was slow moving felt like transmission was slipping 2006 cls500 purchased june 2005 vehicle currently out of warranty any recalls on transmission or what might be the problem ?????
transmission on 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500
Asked by for the 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz CLS5003 reports
1 answerJune 05, 2010
0 answersAugust 14, 2010
2 answersFebruary 15, 2011
2 answersAugust 04, 2011
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Repair and Maintenance
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Maintenance Schedule
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Problems(15)
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Repair Estimates
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Q&A(60)
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Recalls(1)
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Shops
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Questions
- How much could I expect to spend on a break pad and rotor replacement? A range?
- supply voltage of control unit is too low sensor problem in gear/mission jolting
- My esp light is on along with the brake light and abs light
- What causes Mercedes 2006 CLS500 to look tilted on one side?
- Do routers need to be replaced when brake pads are changed?
2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($277 - $334) in Richeyville, PA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($458 - $607) in Huntsville, TX
- Radiator Replacement ($1,085 - $1,244) in Maunaloa, HI
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Meherrin, VA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,376 - $1,422) in Twining, MI
- Window Switch Replacement ($248 - $271) in Lake Elmo, MN