43565 miles while driving home from work on a 95 degree day rpm"s ran high and car was slow moving felt like transmission was slipping 2006 cls500 purchased june 2005 vehicle currently out of warranty any recalls on transmission or what might be the problem ?????
transmission on 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500
1 answerJune 05, 2010
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz CLS5003 reports
0 answersAugust 14, 2010
2 answersAugust 06, 2010
2 answersFebruary 15, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Questions
- I just replaced air bag structure and the pump car came up and now it's down why
- My transmission feels like its not grabbing gears. Low tranny fluid??
- My esp light is on along with the brake light and abs light
- My abs and esp light came on today on my 06 cls 500 and it became hard to stear
- What causes Mercedes 2006 CLS500 to look tilted on one side?