43565 miles while driving home from work on a 95 degree day rpm"s ran high and car was slow moving felt like transmission was slipping 2006 cls500 purchased june 2005 vehicle currently out of warranty any recalls on transmission or what might be the problem ?????
transmission on 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500
Asked by for the 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz CLS5003 reports
1 answerJune 05, 2010
0 answersAugust 14, 2010
2 answersFebruary 15, 2011
2 answersAugust 04, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Questions
- How much could I expect to spend on a break pad and rotor replacement? A range?
- supply voltage of control unit is too low sensor problem in gear/mission jolting
- How much would labor fees be to replace a purged control system?
- When i start my CLS500 and start driving it seems like its in a lower gear. Why?
- I just replaced air bag structure and the pump car came up and now it's down why
2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($501 - $601) in Richeyville, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($1,069 - $1,370) in Huntsville, TX
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Maunaloa, HI
- Heater Core Replacement ($835 - $1,091) in Meherrin, VA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Twining, MI
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($2,144 - $2,275) in Lake Elmo, MN