I think someone disengaged the gear shifter to my transmission because twelve hours ago my car ran fine and now there is no resistance in my gear shifter an I can feel that the car is not going into gear. What do I need to look for if someone cut a line or disengaged a cable?
transmission on 1998 Pontiac Firebird
Asked by Visitor for the 1998 Pontiac Firebird
Verified for the Pontiac Firebird21 reports
Verified for the Pontiac Firebird13 reports
Verified for the Pontiac Firebird6 reports
Verified for the Pontiac Firebird30 reports
1 answerNovember 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Firebird Questions
- Security light/VATS system. Please help $$$
- Okay so my security light is on car will not start I bought a new lock cylinder
- No power to the obd2 outlet cig fuse is good what's my problem
- 2002 Firebird. GM 3800 series 2 V6 engine. Clouds of white smoke and shuddering.
- My crankshaft has play can pull it back and forth