I think someone disengaged the gear shifter to my transmission because twelve hours ago my car ran fine and now there is no resistance in my gear shifter an I can feel that the car is not going into gear. What do I need to look for if someone cut a line or disengaged a cable?
transmission on 1998 Pontiac Firebird
Asked by Visitor for the 1998 Pontiac Firebird
Verified for the Pontiac Firebird21 reports
1 answerNovember 22, 2010
2 answersApril 15, 2009
Verified for the Pontiac Firebird13 reports
3 answersApril 16, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Firebird Questions
- Security light/VATS system. Please help $$$
- Okay so my security light is on car will not start I bought a new lock cylinder
- No power to the obd2 outlet cig fuse is good what's my problem
- 2002 Firebird. GM 3800 series 2 V6 engine. Clouds of white smoke and shuddering.
- My crankshaft has play can pull it back and forth