My car is only going into reverse and when I put it in drive it doesnt move...at first when I put it in drive it would only move a little bit like when it's in neutral but then it goes back to not moving at all in drive but it reverses just fine
Transmission on 2004 Suzuki Verona
Verified for the Suzuki Verona10 reports
1 answerMay 30, 2010
2 answersFebruary 03, 2011
0 answersJuly 17, 2014
1 answerJanuary 31, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Verona Questions
- Will Front Struts From A Suzuki Verona '03 Model Fit A 04' Verona?
- how much does it cost to rebuild transmission kit and under$3500
- How to fix oil pressure loss, after overfilling engine oil. Repair question.
- Car losing power when going up an hill and take off sometimes. Replaced fuel
- After the car is warmed up and in park the idle goes way up. Is this normal?
2004 Suzuki Verona Estimates