My car is only going into reverse and when I put it in drive it doesnt move...at first when I put it in drive it would only move a little bit like when it's in neutral but then it goes back to not moving at all in drive but it reverses just fine
Transmission on 2004 Suzuki Verona
1 answerMay 30, 2010
Verified for the Suzuki Verona9 reports
2 answersFebruary 03, 2011
1 answerApril 08, 2010
1 answerJanuary 31, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Verona Questions
- How to fix oil pressure loss, after overfilling engine oil. Repair question.
- Car losing power when going up an hill and take off sometimes. Replaced fuel
- After the car is warmed up and in park the idle goes way up. Is this normal?
- What is causes heater blower/fan to make loud growling sound when in use?
- can't take key out once I turn off car, If I wiggle shift gear stick it come