What causes automatic transmission not to go into gear sometimes it will and sometimes it won't
Transmission on 1995 Nissan Pathfinder
Check the Automatic transmission oil level. Low fluid level will cause transmission shift problems and result in transmission damage. If he transmission fluid level is OK the probability that you have internal transmission problems are high.
Reported by ncken828 and 90 others for the Nissan Pathfinder91 reports
Reported by TransTechNC and 1 other for the Nissan Pathfinder2 reports
Verified for the Nissan Pathfinder14 reports
Verified for the Nissan Pathfinder200 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Will crankshaft from 94 pathfinder swap with my 88 pathfinder?
- If I'm not on the throttle it just sputters and hesitates. I've changed a lot
- I have a severe wobble in car. side to side motion. starts around 60 mph.
- I have a problem with the back widow. It rolls down when I turn the ign. key off
- What would make a Pathfinder feel like it wobbles when you drive around 60 mph?