are there just one type of transmission that will fit a 91 ford explorer. if there is will it be better thin the one is in them.
transmission on 1991 Ford Explorer
Verified for the Ford Explorer40 reports
3 answersDecember 31, 2010
2 answersMarch 28, 2014
1 answerApril 15, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- my explorer chokes out and cuts off everytime i give it gas. what could it be?
- What law firm is doing the Ford Explorer lawsuit for plastic radiation connect.
- If my Explorer jumps time could it take out all three cylinders on One bank at the same time
- Is it okay to run conventional oil in my Explorer V6 non ecoboost engine?
- squeaks like the belt is loose then dies starts right back up