are there just one type of transmission that will fit a 91 ford explorer. if there is will it be better thin the one is in them.
transmission on 1991 Ford Explorer
Verified for the Ford Explorer61 reports
Verified for the Ford Explorer15 reports
3 answersDecember 31, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
1991 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($102 - 161) in Grand Saline, TX
- 10,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Gerlaw, IL
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($53 - 71) in Kennedale, TX
- Heater Core Replacement ($667 - 867) in Long Lake, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($383 - 424) in Munford, TN
- Window Switch Replacement ($627 - 731) in Martinsburg, MO