are there just one type of transmission that will fit a 91 ford explorer. if there is will it be better thin the one is in them.
transmission on 1991 Ford Explorer
Verified for the Ford Explorer61 reports
3 answersDecember 31, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?