are there just one type of transmission that will fit a 91 ford explorer. if there is will it be better thin the one is in them.
transmission on 1991 Ford Explorer
3 answersDecember 31, 2010
Verified for the Ford Explorer46 reports
2 answersMarch 28, 2014
3 answersFebruary 21, 2011
1 answerApril 15, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies