How do i add transmission fluid
Transmission on 1998 Cadillac Catera
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Oakman ,
August 28, 2009
The transmission fluid is checked and added from the underside of your 1998 Cadillac Catera. With the engine and transmission warm the car must be lifted into the air. Remove the transmission fill plug. The fluid level should be at the bottom of the threaded hole.
Verified for the Cadillac Catera14 reports
3 answersSeptember 14, 2010
1 answerDecember 04, 2009
1 answerApril 26, 2011
1 answerJune 07, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
1998 Cadillac Catera Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Youngsville, LA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($168 - 243) in Morgantown, PA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 62) in Bovill, ID
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Woolrich, PA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($96 - 103) in Fort Garland, CO
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($527 - 603) in Honeydew, CA