My truck has recently started jamming into 2nd gear. This is the only time that the auto tranny does this. I changed the filter and fluid and this problem still persists.What are some of the possible problems and solutions? Please help.
Transmission on 1997 Ford F-150
2 answersJanuary 26, 2011
1 answerDecember 25, 2010
1 answerDecember 06, 2011
3 answersJanuary 26, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Why won't it crank as have checked fuel filter, pressure,and replaced sensor?
- Blower fan under hood seems to be louder and just noticed heater is blowing cold
- Was thinking about trading for a 1998 ford f150 it has no catylatic converter
- my abs.light is on how can I get it. to go off I have brakes
- intermittent scratching noise in front wheel/brake area.