My truck has recently started jamming into 2nd gear. This is the only time that the auto tranny does this. I changed the filter and fluid and this problem still persists.What are some of the possible problems and solutions? Please help.
Transmission on 1997 Ford F-150
2 answersJanuary 26, 2011
1 answerDecember 25, 2010
1 answerDecember 06, 2011
3 answersJanuary 26, 2011
1 answerJanuary 07, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- ABS acting up, when i disconnect the module it doesn't do the same. safe fix?
- Can I use parts from a '99 on my '98? (Wheels, seats, running boards, etc...?
- Rear brakes locking up when it rains and early in the morning when I pull off.
- Truck run rough/airbag light flashes
- My father in laws truck is making a grinding noise. Why is that?