while drivining the car shift hard while driving. Then, while driving, at 70 mph the rpm went to 4 and it seem as though it wasn't shifting
transmission on 2001 Buick LeSabre
Verified for the Buick LeSabre35 reports
2 answersJune 21, 2011
Verified for the Buick LeSabre146 reports
1 answerFebruary 24, 2010
5 answersJanuary 20, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- how to remove resister for blower on 2003 Buick lesabre and replace with new one
- How can I disarm my 1997 buick lasabre alarm.? . It goes off randomly daily?
- Radiator is leaking from left tank how do you fix it
- Crackling/rattling sound coming from heater/cooling control buttons
- Car won't start no gas pressure good spark plugs what is this problem ???