Was told by a mechanic that since my 2005 nissan altima has over 150,000 miles that servicing the automatic transmission would cause it to start messing up or even go out on me. Is this true? bought the car used not sure when it was last serviced not havig any trouble with the trans yet except for the fluid being over filled when i check it.
transmission on 2005 Nissan Altima
Asked by for the 2005 Nissan Altima
Reported by jpd647 and 11 others for the Nissan Altima12 reports
1 answerAugust 02, 2009
2 answersOctober 02, 2012
1 answerJanuary 08, 2010
2 answersApril 23, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- What could be causing my 2015 Nissan to rev high RPM's when giving gas?
- Can I take my car to a mechanic to have a drive cycle done
- Why does my car hesitate when I accelerate?
- Where is the fuse or relays for the sunroof on my 2002 Nissan Altima located???
- Starting to burn oil should I go to a heavier weight and if so what thank you fo
2005 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 108) in Saratoga, TX
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Orovada, NV
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($262 - 308) in Kennedy, AL
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Diagonal, IA
- Timing Chain Tensioner Replacement ($366 - 477) in Pointe Aux Pins, MI
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($79 - 100) in Golden Meadow, LA