Was told by a mechanic that since my 2005 nissan altima has over 150,000 miles that servicing the automatic transmission would cause it to start messing up or even go out on me. Is this true? bought the car used not sure when it was last serviced not havig any trouble with the trans yet except for the fluid being over filled when i check it.
transmission on 2005 Nissan Altima
1 answerAugust 02, 2009
1 answerJanuary 08, 2010
2 answersOctober 02, 2012
1 answerApril 23, 2015
1 answerFebruary 28, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Okay Car overheated Boughtnew starter battery spark plugs Car still won't crank.
- how to replace engine motor mounts
- What makes rattle sound underneath front of car?
- I have some problems With my Nisaan Altima 2005 since ThursdaY...
- Why is the engine oil getting in the intake plenum and air intake hose.