Was told by a mechanic that since my 2005 nissan altima has over 150,000 miles that servicing the automatic transmission would cause it to start messing up or even go out on me. Is this true? bought the car used not sure when it was last serviced not havig any trouble with the trans yet except for the fluid being over filled when i check it.
transmission on 2005 Nissan Altima
by rydelhi1 in Riverside, AL on July 22, 2010
1 answerAugust 02, 2009
1 answerJanuary 08, 2010
2 answersOctober 02, 2012
1 answerApril 23, 2015
1 answerFebruary 28, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- What could be causing my alternator to fail I have put two on in less than a month and when it fails I lose throttle
- I lose throttle when alternator stops putting out 12 volts or less
- When I start my 2002 Nissan altima, it makes a loud rattle noise at a cold start on most occasions.
- When you turn on car it makes a vacuum suckling noise? What can it be?
- My car wont start after an overheating problem due to a radiator cap not being put back on. What could the problem be?