I bought a 1997 Acura 2.5 TL off craigslist and when the car is cold it would go into gear but when it warms up it will not move and the rpm gauges goes up and down could someone please tell me the problem.
transmission on 1997 Acura TL
Verified for the Acura TL330 reports
1 answerJuly 03, 2014
2 answersOctober 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Has anyone had problems with the cylinders misfiring coil problems
- From 0 to 30mph there is a rumble strip like feel.
- cost to replace dashboard lights - all lights are out
- I am having problem turning on the car, light is turning on on abs system ,
- Is the serpentine belt something common that tends to go at this cars age?
1997 Acura TL Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($157 - 303) in Doucette, TX
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Tallapoosa, MO
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($128 - 155) in Faison, NC
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($849 - 1,296) in Pittsfield, VT
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($619 - 641) in Concord, CA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($976 - 992) in Garden Valley, CA