transmission shifts out of first at 40-45 mph and out of 2nd at 65-70 mph. Had raditor flushed and now high speed shifting?
transmission on 1995 Toyota Tercel
Verified for the Toyota Tercel24 reports
Verified for the Toyota Tercel13 reports
1 answerMarch 21, 2011
1 answerApril 07, 2009
1 answerAugust 20, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
- Car will rev in neutral but sputters and trys to die in drive