transmission shifts out of first at 40-45 mph and out of 2nd at 65-70 mph. Had raditor flushed and now high speed shifting?
transmission on 1995 Toyota Tercel
Verified for the Toyota Tercel24 reports
Verified for the Toyota Tercel14 reports
1 answerMarch 21, 2011
1 answerAugust 20, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Is it normal if desconected 02 sensor not cause eng. Light to come on?
- What is causing hesitation/sputtering when driving at 60mph?
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
1995 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($111 - 228) in Dunmor, KY
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saint Paul, NE
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($282 - 386) in Luxemburg, WI
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($243 - 388) in Angora, MN
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($355 - 373) in Isle of Wight, VA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Portola Vally, CA