transmission shifts out of first at 40-45 mph and out of 2nd at 65-70 mph. Had raditor flushed and now high speed shifting?
transmission on 1995 Toyota Tercel
Verified for the Toyota Tercel26 reports
Verified for the Toyota Tercel14 reports
1 answerMarch 21, 2011
1 answerAugust 20, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- why do you not list 1984 since that is the model Tercel I am in need of help?
- On dash board my o/d light says off...is that okay? Is that why the car doesn't
- Got thermostat replaced. Now engine runs quite a bit warmer than before. Is this normal, will it hurt my engine?
- Does my car have a pilot bearing in the clutch assembly
- What can cause the fuel pump to not get fire causing the car to not start?
1995 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($821 - $1,091) in Dunmor, KY
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($102 - $307) in Saint Paul, NE
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($146 - $189) in Luxemburg, WI
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($275 - $892) in Angora, MN
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Isle of Wight, VA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($664 - $859) in Portola Vally, CA