transmission shifts out of first at 40-45 mph and out of 2nd at 65-70 mph. Had raditor flushed and now high speed shifting?
transmission on 1995 Toyota Tercel
Verified for the Toyota Tercel13 reports
Verified for the Toyota Tercel24 reports
1 answerMarch 21, 2011
1 answerAugust 20, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Car will rev in neutral but sputters and trys to die in drive
- why do you not list 1984 since that is the model Tercel I am in need of help?
- On dash board my o/d light says off...is that okay? Is that why the car doesn't
- Got thermostat replaced. Now engine runs quite a bit warmer than before. Is this normal, will it hurt my engine?
- Does my car have a pilot bearing in the clutch assembly