I have a magnum 2006 sxt model and it started to leak oil ibelieve from the oil pan. I had it change the oil and replaced the gasket. After a few days, it sarted back again, now it has stopped. Des thid means tat it was overfull or it as no oil?
transmission on 2006 Dodge Magnum
Verified for the Dodge Magnum20 reports
2 answersMarch 09, 2011
1 answerNovember 02, 2015
1 answerOctober 01, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Magnum Questions
- My magnum started knocking and shut off then it started smoking what can it be
- My 2006 magnum is skipping & the check engine light is flashing, what could it b
- Shifter will not shift out of Park...
- My car is shifting hard into 2nd gear i read it could be the TCM.
- Broken toming chain tensioner was put in engine whole replacing the water pump,