I have a magnum 2006 sxt model and it started to leak oil ibelieve from the oil pan. I had it change the oil and replaced the gasket. After a few days, it sarted back again, now it has stopped. Des thid means tat it was overfull or it as no oil?
transmission on 2006 Dodge Magnum
Verified for the Dodge Magnum20 reports
Verified for the Dodge Magnum3 reports
2 answersMarch 09, 2011
1 answerNovember 02, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Magnum Questions
- Car won't crank over
- Cause everytime that I drive my car I have to fill it back up with water...
- It's leaking antifreeze....I can't tell from where..looks like it's coming from
- What causes air conditioner to make a clicking noise after 15 minutes of use.
- Why is there a loud muffler sound inside my car and not outside?
2006 Dodge Magnum Estimates
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($71 - 163) in Grandview, TX
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($312 - 817) in Damascus, AR
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Baxter Springs, KS
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($130 - 175) in Hurricane Mills, TN
- Heater Core Replacement ($726 - 862) in Mason, MI
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($221 - 317) in Jefferson, NY