what does it mean when it takes awhile to shift into another gear? (automatic trans.) especially when shift to reverse!
transmission on 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier
Verified for the Chevrolet Cavalier28 reports
2 answersFebruary 15, 2009
1 answerJanuary 03, 2011
2 answersDecember 13, 2009
2 answersSeptember 27, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?
- How to rewire pin box to lights under battery. Help. Took it apart to find short
- Battery light keeps coming on and going off. New battery and 3 alt. What next?
- After i turned off the car it sounds like the engine is still running.
- Where is the ignition power wire for the stock radio?