on troubleshooting i got a code of p 0753 shift solenoid a. i know it's electrical. tranny was just rebuit in april. anyone tell where it's located?
transmission on 2000 Dodge Ram 2500
2 answersFebruary 15, 2009
Verified for the Dodge Ram 25007 reports
Verified for the Dodge Ram 2500106 reports
3 answersApril 08, 2009
2 answersOctober 11, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- air circulation is stuck on defrost vents only,
- How do you set the timing on a fuel injector pump
- While driving truck, it will go into neutral like state.
- lostmy battery amps -then battery fried then 2nd battery then starter went out-replaced batteries-,starter and alternator- now only 10 minuest later battery is low amping again! told the heater block was constantly running thou not on -almost on fir
- ALTERNATOR, STARTER AND BATTERIES just replaced because batteries were low amping and fryed one battery and starter- checked all wiring and grounds -new batterys ST WONT HOLD CHARGE either and CONTINUING TO DRAIN BATTERY WHAT IS GOING ON ?