I had to replace my transmission after 110,000 miles. I currently have 174,000 and the factory re-build replacement has now failed. It only got 64,000 miles. I spent 3,600.00 a few years ago. Now it's 4,200.00. Do I have any recourse from Volvo or the dealer?
Transmission on 2002 Volvo V70
Bret Bodas ,
April 08, 2009
Sorry to hear about the transmission. You can try contacting Volvo, and if your lucky you may get them to pick up part of the cost, but it may be difficult with this many miles. Hopefully you have a good repair history with your local dealer, that will help considerably.
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo V70 Questions
2002 Volvo V70 Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($406 - $612) in Isleta, NM
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($346 - $541) in Lake Dallas, TX
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($72 - $101) in Boaz, AL
- AC Compressor Replacement ($663 - $916) in Riverside, MI
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($96 - $123) in Posen, IL
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Chapel Hill, TN