Just put in another transmission with new filter and fluid. Check everything twice fluid level full and started up and and let get hot and wheels not moving. So pulled lines seen that fluid was not flowing. Pulled line at transmission still no fluid flowing. Checked fluid still full. What could be doing this? What could be happening?
Transmission on 1997 Ford F-150
2 answersJanuary 26, 2011
1 answerDecember 06, 2011
1 answerDecember 25, 2010
3 answersJanuary 26, 2011
1 answerJanuary 07, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- ABS acting up, when i disconnect the module it doesn't do the same. safe fix?
- Can I use parts from a '99 on my '98? (Wheels, seats, running boards, etc...?
- Rear brakes locking up when it rains and early in the morning when I pull off.
- Truck run rough/airbag light flashes
- My father in laws truck is making a grinding noise. Why is that?