Is it time for a full transmission tune up on my 2006 GS300?
transmission on 2006 Lexus GS300
BEST ANSWER by Bret Bodas,
January 10, 2010
You don't mention how many miles you have on your GS300, but it's a good idea to perform a transmission service every 60,000 miles. This service will likely be a replacement of the transmission fluid, and replacement of the filter if equipped.
2 answersOctober 24, 2014
1 answerMay 24, 2010
2 answersJanuary 27, 2009
1 answerFebruary 07, 2012
1 answerJune 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus GS300 Questions
- Why does my car takes long to start and not stay on when it does?
- 170000 mi-high whistle sound when idle,shift or drive.No codes or warning lights
- cost to replace an engine pulley incl any belt adjustments
- could 2 new tires make my car alignment pull right? Also feels like its floating
- How do you reset the throttle control sensor.