Is it time for a full transmission tune up on my 2006 GS300?
transmission on 2006 Lexus GS300
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
January 10, 2010
You don't mention how many miles you have on your GS300, but it's a good idea to perform a transmission service every 60,000 miles. This service will likely be a replacement of the transmission fluid, and replacement of the filter if equipped.
Verified for the Lexus GS3003 reports
Verified for the Lexus GS3002 reports
2 answersOctober 24, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus GS300 Questions
- My heat/air only comes out of the defrost, and the dual temperature does notwork
- How do i turn off security arlam light
- Please help me! I have a 03 Lexus just all of a sudden no breaks and loud alarm.
- Driver side floorboard gets hot after driving for 20min
- what is a resonable price to replace the camsaft sensor
2006 Lexus GS300 Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Rogers, TX
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($373 - 990) in Palo Verde, AZ
- Fuel Filter Change ($148 - 186) in Oakes, ND
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in San Luis Obispo, CA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($272 - 308) in Ogema, WI
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Sutton, VT