loking for a speed sencor,a little device attach to the trani,i dont have the part # i do have the vin would that help
transmission on 2003 Infiniti I35
1 answerJune 16, 2015
1 answerAugust 26, 2013
4 answersMarch 24, 2011
1 answerMay 18, 2011
1 answerMay 08, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti I35 Questions
- Car will try to start but won't crank could it b anti theif,relay ??????.
- where is the ac switch located
- My Car will not accelerate over 80mph ,-the check engine light isnt on.. help?
- A slight rattling noise when I relwase the gaa pedal and excell
- Car driving in 1st shift drives like I'm hauling a house (maybe and small car), but drives great in 3rd. What does this mean, is it suppose to be driven in 3rd? Or is that a sign of a major problem unfolding?