toyota corolla 2004 is going reverse ,is not going forward. when turn on low it is filling car wants to going,but it is not.I revew ECM it is working.
transmission on 2004 Toyota Corolla
Check the transmission oil level, check to see if it looks clean or smells burned. Perhaps have the transmission fluid drained, remove the transmission oil pan and inspect for debis. I suspect you have transmission damage.
Verified for the Toyota Corolla80 reports
2 answersOctober 25, 2011
6 answersDecember 27, 2011
2 answersFebruary 27, 2009
2 answersJanuary 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?