toyota corolla 2004 is going reverse ,is not going forward. when turn on low it is filling car wants to going,but it is not.I revew ECM it is working.
transmission on 2004 Toyota Corolla
Check the transmission oil level, check to see if it looks clean or smells burned. Perhaps have the transmission fluid drained, remove the transmission oil pan and inspect for debis. I suspect you have transmission damage.
Verified for the Toyota Corolla91 reports
Verified for the Toyota Corolla9 reports
Verified for the Toyota Corolla8 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
2004 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($85 - 106) in Sanford, CO
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($92 - 130) in Talco, TX
- Engine Computer (ECM/PCM) Replacement ($728 - 962) in Charlotte, TN
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 63) in Balsam, NC
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($147 - 160) in Talpa, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($44 - 56) in Millerville, AL