toyota corolla 2004 is going reverse ,is not going forward. when turn on low it is filling car wants to going,but it is not.I revew ECM it is working.
transmission on 2004 Toyota Corolla
Check the transmission oil level, check to see if it looks clean or smells burned. Perhaps have the transmission fluid drained, remove the transmission oil pan and inspect for debis. I suspect you have transmission damage.
Verified for the Toyota Corolla83 reports
2 answersOctober 25, 2011
2 answersFebruary 27, 2009
2 answersJanuary 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Why is my car getting very shaky while idling? Rpm fluctuates
- i need to know what the 3 fuse box on the positive cable is for
- Is there a fusible link or sensor that might completely shut down electrical sys
- What is causing my radio to come on and the key is not in the ignition?
- seat belt warning light flickers