toyota corolla 2004 is going reverse ,is not going forward. when turn on low it is filling car wants to going,but it is not.I revew ECM it is working.
transmission on 2004 Toyota Corolla
Check the transmission oil level, check to see if it looks clean or smells burned. Perhaps have the transmission fluid drained, remove the transmission oil pan and inspect for debis. I suspect you have transmission damage.
Verified for the Toyota Corolla112 reports
Verified for the Toyota Corolla9 reports
Verified for the Toyota Corolla8 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
2004 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($172 - $231) in Sanford, CO
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($85 - $106) in Talco, TX
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($112 - $163) in Charlotte, TN
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($108 - $219) in Balsam, NC
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($149 - $189) in Talpa, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($229 - $367) in Millerville, AL