my transmission has a shuttering or a jerk in it when i brake or take off they tell me its my over drive is doing that in my transmission. help...
transmission on 2005 Ford Five Hundred
ANSWER by Brian Glastetter,
February 06, 2011
I did a search and found a few recalibration updates for your computer that addresses some harsh downshift and hesitation issues. Also, inspect the condition of the fluid. i recommend to have a dealership perform a diagnosis, it may just need a reflash.
Verified for the Ford Five Hundred206 reports
1 answerJuly 17, 2015
4 answersJanuary 21, 2011
6 answersMay 31, 2010
3 answersFebruary 23, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- just had throttle body replaced. 2wks later same promblem!? Help?127k 100%upkept
- 2006 Ford 500s, 90,000+ mi. excessive front tire wear, probable worn parts ?
- When I slow down my car dies. It starts back up right away. What is wrong ?
- Why would my fuel pump not be getting power?
- Have Ford issued a recall for the throttle body as of yet on the five hundreds?