my transmission has a shuttering or a jerk in it when i brake or take off they tell me its my over drive is doing that in my transmission. help...
transmission on 2005 Ford Five Hundred
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Brian Glastetter ,
February 06, 2011
I did a search and found a few recalibration updates for your computer that addresses some harsh downshift and hesitation issues. Also, inspect the condition of the fluid. i recommend to have a dealership perform a diagnosis, it may just need a reflash.
Verified for the Ford Five Hundred214 reports
Verified for the Ford Five Hundred18 reports
1 answerJuly 17, 2015
4 answersJanuary 21, 2011
6 answersMay 31, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- Car starts and runs, drives fine but after about 5 mins if shut off won't restar
- Electrical issues at battery
- Why my car won't start after not picking up speed
- What fuse is in conjunction with 02 sensor bank 1 sensor 1 & where is it located
- The fan for the climate control on my car won't shut off...whats wrong?
2005 Ford Five Hundred Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($586 - 779) in Cascadia, OR
- 105,000 Mile Service ($190 - 283) in Mill Hall, PA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($145 - 241) in Montpelier, OH
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($399 - 556) in Carrington, ND
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,195 - 1,242) in Augusta, MT
- Engine Mount Replacement ($114 - 145) in Homosassa Springs, FL