This car keeps blowing B7 fuse. When that happens I cannot crank the car but the key turns and all control panel works. Only time it starts is when I replace the fuse. Any ideas?
transmission on 1994 Mercedes-Benz E320
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
June 04, 2009
That circuit will need to be checked, something on it is causing the fuse to blow. Circuits often power several items, so it can be any of those items, or the wiring is shorting out. Try to get a wiring diagram and study the circuit to find the possible problems.
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz E32010 reports
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz E32031 reports
This week's top 10
1994 Mercedes-Benz E320 Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,336 - 2,046) in Wamego, KS
- AC Compressor Replacement ($778 - 1,191) in Avon, MS
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($364 - 469) in Penngrove, CA
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,031 - 1,252) in Lafe, AR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($363 - 415) in Rockwood, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($150 - 214) in Campbell Hall, NY