This car keeps blowing B7 fuse. When that happens I cannot crank the car but the key turns and all control panel works. Only time it starts is when I replace the fuse. Any ideas?
transmission on 1994 Mercedes-Benz E320
BEST ANSWER by Bret Bodas,
June 04, 2009
That circuit will need to be checked, something on it is causing the fuse to blow. Circuits often power several items, so it can be any of those items, or the wiring is shorting out. Try to get a wiring diagram and study the circuit to find the possible problems.
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz E32010 reports
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz E32028 reports
2 answersJuly 10, 2011
1 answerSeptember 24, 2009
1 answerJune 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
- my car wont start...i checked the starter, the altermator, the fuel pump and
- break and running lights work with lights off and drivers side rear all go blac
- knocking, chattering sound going over rough pavement/repaired pot holes.
- can you tell me how do i reset my Electronic check engine light, it just came on
- late shifting from first gear to second