had trans rebuilt 6 mo ago i was stuck in traffic 1 hr when traffic moved got to 40 mph car began to shake steering well shaking tack at 4k I shifted to neutral a few times went about 5 mi and problem started to go away back to trans mechanic ,3 days later vehicle OK 1mo later trip to NJ 850 mi all ok, went to ball game ,again stuck in traffic 2 hr, problem returns got veh up to 50 mph shaking stops drive home all OK trans mech suggests alternator voltage going below 10amp causing trans computer malfunction ?Is this a possibility .
transmission on 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan10 reports
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan9 reports
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan16 reports
Verified for the Dodge Grand Caravan2 reports
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(25)
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(133)
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(3)
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(14)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- my transmission locked up .motor run fine acts like wants to go but will not mov
- My van won't start most of the time. When it does it takes forever to hit.
- 10 amp fuse for ignition switch keeps breaking, what is causing this ?
- Why does my transmission shift so hard when i hit about 30, it stops the tires.
- My digital odometer does not go off when I turn the engine off. Is that common?
2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($42 - 75) in Geneseo, KS
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($270 - 358) in Clifford, MI
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($293 - 382) in Oak Park, CA
- CV Boot Cover Replacement ($161 - 221) in Brookston, TX
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($178 - 193) in Birch River, WV
- Windshield Wiper Motor Replacement ($281 - 312) in Winchester, VA