I have a 95 VW golf III automatic. the tranny has a problem shifting when i accelerate. this problem occurs every time i drive the car. it will get it's rpm's up too high and when it finally goes to shift, it hits hard and i can feel it hit while driving?
transmission on 1995 Volkswagen Golf
Verified for the Volkswagen Golf57 reports
1 answerApril 17, 2010
Verified for the Volkswagen Golf41 reports
Verified for the Volkswagen Golf3 reports
2 answersSeptember 16, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Golf Questions
- how to test the EGR selenodi vacuum valve
- How do I remove the cover VW cover to change my oil filter?
- Re 2015 VW Golf rear seat bench removal. I have the seat released from driver side and center but it is hung up on passenger rear corner of seat. thanks
- 2015 Golf -How can I remove rear bench seat ? Just part you sit on not seat back. I left window open and need to dry it out. Foam upholstery under leatherette covering wet. Want to take seat out of car to dry with fan. thanks
- catalytic converter replacement costs in nz & sources for parts info, can you still get a wof with CAT light flashing in red