I have a 1980 camaro with a283 engine my tranny was a 350 and it went bad I would like to know if a 200r4 would fine in it
transmission on 1990 Chevrolet Camaro
Verified for the Chevrolet Camaro28 reports
2 answersMarch 01, 2011
Verified for the Chevrolet Camaro13 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Camaro7 reports
1 answerDecember 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Check Engine light flashing after the shop changed my o2 sensor drivers side
- I have a 1993 z28 and it wont crank I lost the key and got a new one
- I have 1994 Camaro 8 cylinder, would not start at the 1st or 2nd turn of the key
- Can a 98-94 front end fit on a 99-01 camaro. The whole clip.
- why does the belt come off every time it rains?