I have a 1980 camaro with a283 engine my tranny was a 350 and it went bad I would like to know if a 200r4 would fine in it
transmission on 1990 Chevrolet Camaro
Verified for the Chevrolet Camaro28 reports
2 answersMarch 01, 2011
Verified for the Chevrolet Camaro13 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Camaro7 reports
1 answerDecember 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
- can you put the top down an have it bare with out putting on the seperate pieces