I have 1991 ford explorer the transmission fluid is going in my vacum line is it my module.I put fuild in about ever 2 weeks. can you help. Thank you John
transmission on 1991 Ford Explorer
3 answersDecember 31, 2010
2 answersMarch 28, 2014
Verified for the Ford Explorer40 reports
1 answerApril 15, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- my explorer chokes out and cuts off everytime i give it gas. what could it be?
- What law firm is doing the Ford Explorer lawsuit for plastic radiation connect.
- If my Explorer jumps time could it take out all three cylinders on One bank at the same time
- Is it okay to run conventional oil in my Explorer V6 non ecoboost engine?
- squeaks like the belt is loose then dies starts right back up