I have 1991 ford explorer the transmission fluid is going in my vacum line is it my module.I put fuild in about ever 2 weeks. can you help. Thank you John
transmission on 1991 Ford Explorer
Verified for the Ford Explorer42 reports
3 answersDecember 31, 2010
2 answersMarch 28, 2014
1 answerApril 15, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Gear shift automatic by steering wheel fell off. Had car 1 month went to dealer
- After changing the transmission, the O\D light keeps blinking.
- '93 Explorer won't start; was running, stopped/turned off & to restart, nothing:
- Where is the fuel pump relay switch locased on 1992 ford explore.
- I have replaced my fuel pump twice already what would cause this to keep happeni