My problem is with the transmission. It is an automatic and the problem is sometimes it will not shift out of 1st gear so I have to pull over and turn it off and on again then it will be ok for a while. There is no forewarning when it will happen and it is random. I am hoping it is a computer or electrical issue and not the transmission.
Transmission on 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse
Verified for the Mitsubishi Eclipse34 reports
1 answerJanuary 14, 2016
1 answerApril 10, 2014
1 answerOctober 29, 2010
1 answerJune 22, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
- Why would my ABS and TCL lights stay on?
- why does my floors fill with water when it rains? Nothing else is wet?
- Why does my manual transmission pops out of 4th and 5th gear while driving.
- why wont feed from coil disperse thru system could this be a security issue
- I can't get the tensioner to compress how do I get it back on