how much transmission fluid does a 1992 ford explorer xlt hold
transmission on 1992 Ford Explorer
Verified for the Ford Explorer61 reports
3 answersDecember 31, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
1992 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($266 - 1,053) in Poplar Grove, IL
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($82 - 127) in Solsberry, IN
- 10,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Pen Argyl, PA
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,052 - 1,387) in Brisbane, CA
- Window Switch Replacement ($122 - 147) in Ebervale, PA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Fisher, LA