my car wont go drive or roll it just revs up in o/d or drive but if it is low it will go. im not sure what to check or anything any ideas
Transmission? on 1996 Ford Escort
1 answerDecember 24, 2009
What is causing car to be leaking transmission fluid from seal that connects engine to transmission?
1 answerApril 14, 2016
1 answerNovember 20, 2009
1 answerMay 03, 2015
3 answersSeptember 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1996 Ford Escort Estimates
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($120 - 167) in Menlo, IA
- Starter Replacement ($243 - 306) in Sullivan, IL
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Badger, IA
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($534 - 688) in Edwards, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($159 - 229) in White Cloud, MI
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($59 - 67) in Corvallis, MT