my car wont go drive or roll it just revs up in o/d or drive but if it is low it will go. im not sure what to check or anything any ideas
Transmission? on 1996 Ford Escort
1 answerDecember 24, 2009
What is causing car to be leaking transmission fluid from seal that connects engine to transmission?
1 answerApril 14, 2016
1 answerNovember 20, 2009
1 answerMay 03, 2015
3 answersSeptember 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1996 Ford Escort Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($177 - 210) in Menlo, IA
- Oil Pump Replacement ($469 - 611) in Sullivan, IL
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($85 - 123) in Badger, IA
- 135,000 Mile Service ($132 - 194) in Edwards, MO
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($90 - 103) in White Cloud, MI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($83 - 106) in Corvallis, MT