my car wont go drive or roll it just revs up in o/d or drive but if it is low it will go. im not sure what to check or anything any ideas
Transmission? on 1996 Ford Escort
1 answerDecember 24, 2009
1 answerNovember 20, 2009
1 answerMay 03, 2015
What is causing car to be leaking transmission fluid from seal that connects engine to transmission?
1 answerApril 14, 2016
3 answersSeptember 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- If I put in an 02 sensor into my car myself how long does it take as in hours?
- My coolant is clearly filled to the "full" line. So why my check coolant on
- What cause your fuel ignition coil to burn out. I replaced 3 times in last month
- Good my 1991 Ford Escort engine be compatible with a 1998 Ford Escort 1.9 liter
- Why does my fuel ignition coil keep going bad