the transmission is very sluggish...1st start of the day its fine...2nd start it starts to get hung up and after every stop and go the oil pressure sensor light beeps and flashes..oil pressure sensor was replaced and still comes on..the actual oil pressure was checked and its fine..there were top oil leaks that were repaired at the time the sensor was replaced...there are some small bottom oil leaks...the check engine light is on...when its coded it has always read as a spark plug misfire...I want to sell the car and get a new vehicle,but I am interested if this is possibly an easier fix then replacing the transmission and would consider doing this to get a better price....its an automatic transmission
transmission on 1996 Audi Cabriolet
2 answersFebruary 20, 2012
1 answerNovember 10, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Audi Cabriolet Questions
- Need help locating aux.Fan thermal switch. Replaced sensor. Diagram or picture
- Need diagram for location aux.cooling fan switch
- how to remove fuel injection control unit from back of heater housing? or disconnect wires, so I can remove heater housing to change heater core.
- What's my Car Part and where can I get it in NYC?
- I have a real problem with my 94 audi cabriolet automatic, it will not reverse.