the differential has been replaced. transmission is grinding. wanted to know if the gears can be bought and replaced in the transmission.
transmission on 1996 Acura RL
Verified for the Acura RL17 reports
Verified for the Acura RL26 reports
1 answerSeptember 30, 2015
1 answerApril 11, 2011
1 answerJanuary 06, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Acura RL Questions
- my car cuts off while driving. it turns over now but will not start.
- My car stereo Is not working, won't even show that it needs the code.
- Motor starts misfire and quiets
- Metal touched inside the car lighter and the radio doesn't function
- which SUV would you purchase 2013 Acura MDX 2013 Highlander 2013 4 runner
1996 Acura RL Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($656 - 940) in North Las Vegas, NV
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($45 - 65) in Mears, MI
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($341 - 429) in Arpin, WI
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($910 - 1,280) in Waveland, IN
- Wheel Alignment Adjust ($145 - 181) in Due West, SC
- Decklid Release Cable Replacement ($85 - 141) in Lisman, AL