the differential has been replaced. transmission is grinding. wanted to know if the gears can be bought and replaced in the transmission.
transmission on 1996 Acura RL
Verified for the Acura RL17 reports
Verified for the Acura RL26 reports
Verified for the Acura RL7 reports
1 answerJanuary 06, 2011
1 answerSeptember 30, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Acura RL Questions
- My car takes 4-5 seconds to start, like a long hesitation, can anyone help me?
- my car cuts off while driving. it turns over now but will not start.
- My car stereo Is not working, won't even show that it needs the code.
- Motor starts misfire and quiets
- Metal touched inside the car lighter and the radio doesn't function
1996 Acura RL Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($785 - 888) in North Las Vegas, NV
- Oil Pump Replacement ($702 - 936) in Mears, MI
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($435 - 508) in Arpin, WI
- 127,500 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Waveland, IN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($440 - 555) in Due West, SC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($503 - 527) in Lisman, AL