was told my transmission lines leak where they are crimped, need 2 new lines and a transmission flush, $110 for the lines, $105 for the flush, labor is ? car has 46500 miles on it,
transmison lines leak on 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- I smell radiator coolent when I'm driving.
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
2005 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($524 - 809) in Manns Harbor, NC
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Orangeville, UT
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 119) in Paradise, MT
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($131 - 193) in Aguanga, CA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($108 - 626) in Pickerington, OH
- Battery Cable Replacement ($106 - 154) in Puerto Real, PR