trouble code p0740 p0753 p0758 will not downshift to first automatic or go into overdrive. can manualy put in first to take off then shift to drive and trany will shift but not to overdrive. where are the shift selonids and what is required to replace them
transmision shift selonoid on 1997 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1997 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in South Cairo, NY
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($68 - 93) in Waterford, OH
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Warren, MI
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($275 - 373) in Linneus, MO
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($257 - 334) in Belgium, WI
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Outing, MN