i have a Volvo V70xc crosscountry, when i start driving first thing during the day the transmision works perfect and when the car warms up, the transmision will start jerking and at time push the car so card as if some one has hit you from the back. the tourg mount and engine mount are all weak now due to this problem. you may please e-mail me at email@example.com.
transmision problem on 2002 Volvo V70
Asked by Visitor for the 2002 Volvo V70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo V70 Questions
- should you put lubricant on lug nuts?
- speedometer stopped working and then my car stopped running immediately after
- How long after oil change should oil look black on dipstick?
- where can I find a diagram of the rear window washer hoses?
- Outside temp is -20..Engine sounds rough. Advised to use HEET additive.. Also
2002 Volvo V70 Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($390 - 609) in Isleta, NM
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($405 - 530) in Lake Dallas, TX
- Radiator Replacement ($511 - 693) in Boaz, AL
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($154 - 231) in Riverside, MI
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($838 - 1,246) in Posen, IL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($47 - 60) in Chapel Hill, TN